Sarah's tab

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday is Freeday

Hello everyoneeeee! I'm back. And i just finished my first try out at school. Oh, it success makes me stress and i must follow it until seven or eight times longer. Can you imagine how much stress i? I feel my brain was full and i must to refresh it. Yes, i need some joke to refresh my brain and i need a free time! I need more holiday. Btw, what day is it? It's Friday? Oh yes, it's FRIDAY. No! I prefer call it FREEDAY. And tonight i don't feel like doing anything. I just want lay in my bed. I need some enough sleep because during the last three days of try out, i lackof sleep. Fortunately, tomorrow is weekend so i can take a rest. Now, i'm sleepy and want to get to sleep. Have a nice dream guys. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments. I really appreciate all your comments and i will try to reply as soon as possible on your blog, dear :)