Sarah's tab

Saturday, February 2, 2013

A New Look

This question makes me smile. So, i want to answer in this post for that question. 
Dear, Maulida and for those who have same question with her, 
yes, now i'm permanently wearing hijab. I've wore hijab since about 5 month ago. 
As a moslem, hijab is a liabilities. And i've decided to wear it so i've a responsible to be a better person than yesterday. 
Oh ya, i'm sorry cause i've no more post about my daily outfit. If you're think because now i wore hijab so i can't explore my style, you're totally wrong. I still can explore my style with hijab. Mix and match my outfit with my veil. It more fun, guys. Because you're only not match your top, pants/skirt/, and shoes but you have a challenge to match it with your veil haha.
I've no more post about my daily outfit because  just have no time to take a photoshoot. As you know that now i live in Bandung so there's no one who can take a shoot for  my daily outfit. My sister (Shofi) who always take a shoot for me, live in Jakarta. So, once again i'm sorry.
But, this i have a few of my photos with hijab. This is my new look. What do you think?



8 comments:

  1. I always support my moslem's friends who decide to wear hijab! You totally rock and brave enough to change ur look! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrat for your permsnent hijab ,,,,,,and nice to know you girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrat for your permanently hijab girls and nice to know yoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyy it was a good idea to created a new look for hijab <3

    Please vote me with click heart button
    your voice are really important for me
    "The Sunny Day is taking Over"
    http://www.galerieslafayette.co.id/category/fashionisyou/looks-gallery/
    Thank u so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, hijabers still can be fashionable nowadays :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super love your mouse icon, It's hello kitty !!!

    I invite you to participate in my WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos kak! you look pretty with hijab:)



    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY
    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice outfit with hijab <3

    do you want to follow each other?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments. I really appreciate all your comments and i will try to reply as soon as possible on your blog, dear :)